Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Hi everyone ...

I know Ive neglected my blog but Ive been thru alot lately,weve moved recently,weve actually only been in here for a week,the 4th is this weekend of course & I have my daughters 3rd bday coming up,so I am really busy.I had some problems with my programs as well & it really just aggravated me so I got away from the scrapping for a bit,but with anything you love to do you cant stay away for long & always come back to it ;).With saying that I hope to find time to do at least some layouts & get some CU stuff up for you which one of my favorite things to do,so bare with me & ill be around soon.
Hugs,
Manda

1 comments:

Positively Peaches said...

Hi Manda, I got your question about the Thomas cake hopefully it got sent to the right place. Let me know and good luck with the cake.