Sunday, November 30, 2008

Hi Hi Everyone,well its that time again the start of a new month & another new collab from ADS Designers,this one is called Holidays At Home.I hope you enjoy my part & make sure to visit everyone else's blog to get the rest.

Papers 1:

Papers 2:

Elements:

Make your next stop at:


Adele of Blind Sight Designs
Adventures in Scrapland
Amanda of Amandas Scrappy Creations
Amie of Amiebear
Beaconscrap
Beckmoores Scrapalittle
Bits'N'Bobs
Bouquet of Pixels
Brooke at Ahhh Scrap
Busyscrappin
CMB Designs
Creative Digital Scraps by Chiara
Deanna at Flower Scraps
DesignsByAmilyn
Digital Keepsakes
Doodle Designs
Elemental Pixie
EmCee Scraps
Erika {aka PinkuPixie}
HeatherStokes at HSDesigns
Jayden's Mama
Jessie
JIC Creations
Just Another Scrap
Kathy Goldstein
KittenScraps
Lei at Fairydustprincess-Magicmaker
Linda at Linda's Dream Designs
Lynn of Heavenly Crafts
Lynn at TMA
MagsGraphics
Manda at Disaster in Designs
Mariscrap
Merrilee Wheaton Designs
MsBhvin Scraps
My Little Corner of the World
Oase Panda Bear Designs
Pamela Yates at Pammy's Playground
Rachness
Scrapping with Jen
Shabby Tagger
Shel at Shel Belle Scraps
Stacy at Kalo Designs
Teri at Teris Thing-O-My-Jigs
Wendi at Willow Grace Designs
WillowRaven at Purple Dragonfly Creations
Beckys Scraps

14 comments:

Julie P. (babyofmine) said...

holy cow, I thought your blog was broken, and kept re-loading the page. Then I realized some of the text must be white, on the white b/g. ROFL Did you do that on purpose? ;)

Thank you for your wonderful contribution! I love the doodly trees. :)

Lori Crouch said...

I just sat there waiting for the page to finish loading! Then I got antsy and started running my mouse over it. That's when I realized there was something there after all! May I say it was well worth waiting for. Thanks!

Chel said...

I love your kit. thank you.

Anonymous said...

Love the swirly Christmas trees. Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your part of great big train..Corrine in WA

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for these gorgeous papers!

Betty said...

thanks so much Manda for your wonderful contribution to this Holidays at Home blog train. Background is fine...its the content that is more important...things dont always go according to plan..lol.
hugz
Betty

Pattycakes said...

Thanks for sharing your Christmas goodies....love this!! :)

Melete said...

those Christmas trees are so elegant and original, thank you for sharing!

Barb said...

thanks so much lovely kit

Vicki said...

Thaks so much!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so very much for sharing..
Happy Holidays
Carolyn

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing this lovely kit. Merry Christmas!

Michele said...

Great kit!!! I especially love the snowflake, very cool!