Saturday, November 1, 2008

ADSD After Dusk Collab

::UPDATE::
Thank you for letting me know everyone,that my links were messed up I apologize about that & they are now fixed.They were both linked to Elements2,so if youve already DL'd my elements with the mistake you should only need the first link.
WhooHoo Another collab by the ADSDesigners ;) This one is called After Dusk & to give you a little better of an idea my blog layout is done from my part of the kit. I have alot to post so im just going to keep it short,I hope you all had a killer halloween & the rest of the weekend. Hugs, Manda
A Little Closer Look for you ;)

Papers1
Papers2
This one is the Grungy Scallops & Ripped Edges you see in the preview
Papers3

Elements1

Elements2

Click the pics to get the glits ;)






Now after all that dont forget to leave me some love when you download & please dont miss out on all the other designers parts to the After Dusk Collab!




14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice addition to the kit. Thank you!

Unknown said...

Thanks so much!
I think that your Elements 1 and Elements 2 links both point to the Elements2 zip file ...

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing...
NOTE - Your elements 1 link does not work (the link goes to Elements2 download).
;=)
Sue

Musiclover2 said...

I want to say thank you very much and also let you know that the link to the elements are linked together. they both take you to elements 2 as they are linked to gether. love the kit

Michele said...

What a great job you did! Thank you. (As stated before the elements 1 link doesn't work, it goes to the elements2 download.)

Marie-France Gervais said...

Thanks, love the glits!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the goodies :-)

Dana said...

Super job! Thank you for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for sharing your time and talent!! This is a beautiful kit!

Tiffany Webber said...

TYSM!! I really appreciate it!!

Kimberly Mincks-Schlehahn said...

Thank you very much!!

cfowings said...

Thank you for this wonderful addition to the kit!

Julie P. (babyofmine) said...

wow, how did I miss this last month? What a gorgeous kit, thank you very much! :D

Tracy said...

Beautiful Kit! Thank you for all your work!