Monday, January 5, 2009

Midnight Luv Freebie

Hey everyone ok so I know its been awhile since ive posted on here,but Im here with a little freebie for you its called Midnight Luv,its a Mini,I named it that because of all the dark colors,but I really like it ;).Also I have another blog that im posting my 365 project pictures on you can see them here,if your doing this also please let me know so I can link you.Ok so heres you kit I hope you like it.The sprinkles are from Delicious Scraps.
I just added to the & the doodles you see are from Ashalee & Sweet in their new .... well you know what it could have been the January Grab or the Sweet Double Treat1,lol! If I figure it out ill let you know.
Hugs,
Manda
Click on the pic below for the kit.

2 comments:

Jewel said...

Thanks for this!

cjpeterson38 said...

I love these dark colors. Thanks.