Sunday, December 14, 2008

Free Holly Jolly Blog Train Collab

My foot is killing me,my ankle is swollen & I have no idea what I did to it,only thing I remember was when I took the kids to a new park & I was wearing very slippery sandals & yes I got up there & played with them,lol ... they are 2,4 & 10 ... Must have slipped up somewhere or another.But with that bad news I have some really good news....
WHOOHOO!
Ok so its time for another christmas collab.
And of course its Free
This one is called Holly Jolly Express
we have 80 designers who have put together gifts for you.
Please make sure you leave some love for everyone .... Im stop #73 so in case you ended up here first you can look below and go from the start ;)
Hope you enjoy & have fun on the train
Hugs ... Manda
p.s.I will warn you on of my papers is a little odd & in png form but I LOVE it.
Stop 01 - BeaconScrap
Stop 02 - Carolyn Ritter
Stop 04 - Crafted by Gina
Stop 05 - DesignsByAmilyn
Stop 06 - Michelle AngelesS
Stop 10 - Bits O’Scrap
Stop 13- MumureS
Stop 15 - Aussie Scraps
Stop 18 - swordascrappin
Stop 19 - Kismet
Stop 20 - Missladyhawke
Stop 22 - Vanjo Designs
Stop 23 - Angi's Place
Stop 24 - SotoCreations
Stop 28 - Amy's Scraps
Stop 29 - jaydensmama
Stop 32 - Kitten Scraps
Stop 33 - Grandma Pat
Stop 35 - JIC Creations
Stop 37 - Babyyaks
Stop 39 - Pretty Scrappy
Stop 41 - CMB Designs
Stop 42 - Christy Skaggs
Stop 43 - SnapScrapCreate
Stop 44 - Believe Designs
Stop 46 - MIP Scraps
Stop 52 - Hummie's World
Stop 54 - DesignZ by DeDe
Stop 55 - twisted angel
Stop 59 - Bits'N'Bobs
Stop 62 - Candie
Stop 65 - Prairie Sage
Stop 68 - Mariscrap
Stop 69 - Marbled Circle
Stop 71 - Kolor'Scapez!
Stop 73 - http://www.disasterindesigns.com/ You Are Here
Stop 77 - Angel Flower
Stop 78 - Designs by Teri

8 comments:

Crops said...

Thanks for the gorgeous kit!!! Merry Christmas!!!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pattycakes said...

Thanks for sharing your part of the train...love it!! :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the lovely kit!!!

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing!

Susie said...

Thank you so much, love this kit, Merry Christmas

PatinParis said...

Wonderful kits, CU items and blog! Thank you!!

You need to get feedblitz so we can be alerted when you post something!

Tami said...

Thanks for sharing and Happy New Year!