Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Something New

Hello Everyone .....
Ok so I have been really busy lately & I finally got a chance to play a bit in PSP.
And I have my first freebie up,I will try to get something up every week so check back with me & in the meantime I wil be changing my layout around to be a bit more graphic friendly,everything seems a little large,lol!
Im always looking for something new to try in Digi Scrapping and one of my fav tut sites is Shawna's she always seems to be coming out with something new,so tonight I decided to try her notebook paper tut,very easy & endless possibilities.I used a CU Freebie Overlay by Yarrow and the brushes are from Touchstone.There are no Drop Shadows on the paper,they are 1.5x2in or 425x600pixels made in PSP & saved in PNG format so they should be fine in PS.
My TOU is included.
Ok enough of all that ...... click the pic to take you there.












2 comments:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for these FAB papers!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Your blog looks amazing! And wow on the sweet freebies! :) TY so much!