Saturday, July 5, 2008

Freebie Flower

Ok so this one was just sitting there,I did love how it turned out but thinking of making it bigger,
until then here is a layered flower,I was attempting another tut & ended up with this by mistake,(arent mistake great,lol)Anyways I was going for a sunflower a tut from FolkArtTreasures (just go down to the free area & to the tuts) I ve done this tut before but that was when I was working in PSP7,Im in X now,not alot of difference except everything ha!ha!
Ok anyways,this was done & saved in PSP X & in layers for you,if you have any problems let me know.Please feel free to use this freebie in S4H,S4O & CU,add it to your kits for free or PTU,just make sure you go over the TOU & dont offer it as IS.Also feel free with this particular one to remove the center & add a jewel or something else,just didnt have any on hand to put on there.
.........Click the pic to take you there ...........


0 comments: