Wednesday, September 17, 2008

So Cute Shrooms & Brushs

Hi again Everyone,hhhhmmmm I kinda spaced posting these,lol!
First for today I have some mushrooms ..... they are so cute,lol
I only have 3 colors right now ..... BUT I have included a greyscale one ;) They recolor really nicely & the dropshadows here are only for show... however they are only up for a limited time,so snatch & run while you can they will be down in a week (this only goes for the shrooms for now)Click on the previews to get the downlaods.

Next...I have a couple of flower brushs for you,these are done in pspX as usual,theres only 2 & I will have the png's up later for my PS/CS2 users ;) (ps.Im taking steps to get familiar with my cs2 prog. whoohoo!,lol)

Last...this one is not an actual set of brushes,(but feel free to make them so)Ive gotten really bored with the limit of 500x500 (ggrrr) just not big enough for digi scrapping,so these are png's.They are here for you in color & greyscale,you will see what I did with these in an upcoming "event".
Ok I think thats it for today ....

Big Hugs & dont forget to leave some love when you download or a comment on my blog ;).











1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks a bunch. Definitely not a disater!