Wednesday, October 1, 2008

FREE Sugar Shop Collab

HI Everyone .... Well Its Oct. 1 & that means a new collab from the ADSDesigners ;)
This one has some bright & fun colors.
Sugar Shoppe is its name & I love it!
Ive divided up my part of the kit just in case you dont want it all,I know I like to have the choice sometimes ;)
Alpha (which I happento love ;)
I hope you enjoy my part of the kit & please make sure to visit all the other designers who have taken part in this collab.
Have fun blog hoppin & always remember to leave some love (it keeps us going)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

this is wonderful. thanks for sharing.

Deanna said...

It looks beautiful! Thanks so much. :)

Brenda said...

Thank you :-D

Charmed by Gorjuss said...

Thank you so much for sharing!

Julie P. (babyofmine) said...

.•:*¨¨*:•.Thank you!•:*¨¨*:•.

by the way, some of your blog is hard to read, since the font is the same color as the background.

Kathy said...

Thanks so much for leaving your part of Sugar Shoppe up and for being part of the train. I liked the kit but started hunting for it way to late to get many parts so I was so tickled to find yours. Thanks again!